The Ithaca Community Center
Ithaca's Community Center was built in 1989 and is located at 120 N Maple Street. It is attached to the Historical Fire Hall in Downtown Ithaca on the corner of Maple and Center streets.
How to Reserve
The citizens of Ithaca are proud of this Community Center and feel that is one of the nicest in Mid-Michigan. In order to maintain the facility's present status, rules and regulations regarding its use are necessary. To see if a date is available for a reservation, please see the Community Center Reservation Calendar. Please call City Hall at 989-875-3200 if you have any questions.
The reservation calendar is updated on a weekly basis.
Reservation form and deposit must be received by City Hall in order to hold your date. Check or Cash only. Money Orders are not accepted. Please do not mail cash.
View the reservation calendar
- No Smoking.
- No Alcoholic Beverages.
- Trash is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster outside, which is located through the exit door by the bathrooms and behind the wooden fence.
- All rooms are to be left as they were found.
- No furniture is to be removed from the premises.
- Users are responsible for any loss or damage.
- Nothing is to be left in the refrigerator.
- No animals are allowed inside the building.
- No parking or driving on sidewalks, including unloading and loading.
A TV/DVD/VCR combo is provided.
Persons who violate any of these guidelines may not be eligible to use the center again.
Seating capacity shall not exceed:
Table and chairs ---- 150 persons
Chairs only ----------- 300 persons
20 Long Tables that are 8 Ft long
18 Round Tables: 15 are 5 Ft and 3 are 4 Ft circumference
*Full rules are detailed in the Community Center Rental Policy PDF.
- All decorations used must be within the guidelines of the State Fire Marshall.
- No decorations will be attached to walls or ceilings.
- All decorations are to be removed at the end of the function.
- No birdseed, rice, confetti, or similar items are to be used inside or outside the building.