The Downtown Development Authority Board
The Ithaca Downtown Development Authority, or DDA, is an organization of the city of Ithaca charged with the development, revitalization, and promotion of the city’s downtown commercial core. The DDA works to invest in capital improvements to the downtown area, creating an attractive and vibrant town center.
The Downtown Development Authority works in conjunction with goals and objectives established in the City’s Master Plan and the Downtown Development Authority.
The regular meetings of the City of Ithaca Downtown Development Authority will be held quarterly on the second Monday of each month listed at 12:00 noon in the Council Chambers located at Ithaca City Hall, 129 W. Emerson Street, Ithaca, Michigan 48847.
The DDA Board
• Janet Strong Chair (Alley T)
• Kimberly Hodge Vice-Chair (Daily Living Home Care)
• Marci Browne Secretary/Treasurer (America's Choice Realty)
• Deb Vusich Member (Burford Plumbing & Heating)
• Kevin Collison Member (Commercial Bank)
• Shelly Betancourt Member (Center for Women's Health)
• Kristyn Roethlisberger Member (Resident)
• Rhonda Endter Member (Ace Design Studio)
• Alice Schafer Member Ex-Officio (Mayor)
• Shelly Moffit DDA Coordinator
•Jamey Conn City Manager
April 13, 2020
*June 8, 2020
*September 14, 2020
December 14, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 Executive Order, the April 13, 2020 DDA Meeting has been cancelled. Once the stay at home ban is lifted the meeting will be rescheduled.
*Meetings held in June and September will dedicate a portion of the agenda for public information as required by the State of Michigan, which allows the public to be informed and provide input on the goals and direction of the DDA, including projects to be undertaken in the coming year.
Business to be considered by the Downtown Development Authority and placed on the agenda must be done so by no later than 12:00 PM noon on the Wednesday preceding the meeting. Public comments are a normal agenda item and if unable to attend, public comments may be submitted in writing prior to any meeting.
Contact the DDA
To Contact the DDA Coordinator Shelly Moffit call 989-875-3200 or email by using the form to the right.