GENERAL RULES: (Click here for a full list of rules)
- Trash is to be bagged and
placed in the dumpster outside, which is located through the exit door by
the bathrooms and behind the wooden fence.
- All rooms are to be left as
they were found.
- No furniture is to be
removed from the premises.
- Users are responsible for
any loss or damage.
is to be left in the refrigerator.
- A TV/DVD/VCR combo is
- No animals are allowed
inside the building.
parking or driving on sidewalks, including unloading and loading.
- Persons who violate any of
these guidelines may not be eligible to use the center again.
- Seating capacity shall not
o Table and chairs ---- 150 persons
o Chairs only ----------- 300
Number Items Length
25 Long Tables 8 Ft
Tables (15 Five Foot) (3 Four Foot)
- All decorations used must be
within the guidelines of the State Fire Marshall.
- No decorations will be
attached to walls or ceilings.
- All decorations are to be
removed at the end of the function.
- No birdseed, rice, confetti,
or similar items are to be used inside or outside the building.