GENERAL RULES: (Click here for a full list of rules)
- No Smoking.
- No Alcoholic Beverages.
- Trash is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster outside, which is located through the exit door by the bathrooms and behind the wooden fence.
- All rooms are to be left as they were found.
- No furniture is to be removed from the premises.
- Users are responsible for any loss or damage.
- Nothing is to be left in the refrigerator.
- A TV/DVD/VCR combo is provided.
- No animals are allowed inside the building.
- No parking or driving on sidewalks, including unloading and loading.
- Persons who violate any of these guidelines may not be eligible to use the center again.
Seating capacity shall not exceed: >Table and chairs ---- 150 persons
>Chairs only ----------- 300 persons
Number Items Length
20 Long Tables 8 Ft
18 Round Tables (15 Five Foot) (3 Four Foot)
All decorations used must be within the guidelines of the State Fire Marshall.
- No decorations will be attached to walls or ceilings.
- All decorations are to be removed at the end of the function.
- No birdseed, rice, confetti, or similar items are to be used inside or outside the building.